It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:33 pm

PvE Recruitment (Jedi core)

Return to PvE Recruitment (Jedi core)

ACCEPTED - HDH Application - Koveras

Here is the place to start, if you wish to APPLY to our GUILD as a RAIDER.

ACCEPTED - HDH Application - Koveras

Postby Koveras » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Who are you?: Koveras

Age and Gender: 39, Male

Where do you live/ Where are you from?: UK

Describe yourself with 3 words: Should know better

About me: Having been around the WoW scene since it began (way back in open beta) and having been through all the aspects the game has to offer over the years, ranging from hardcore raid leading 5 nights a week and claiming server firsts back in Vanilla and TBC, right through to simply playing thorugh an expansions story content and never setting foot inside of a dungeon or raid, I figured it was time to find a new home. I have been a Horde player for 12 years and after my lifelong guild (TU) decided to call time on raiding after re-uniting for Legion and clearing HC EN. After a few months of playing PUG Roulette (a potentially rewarding and extremely frustrating experience at the same time) I like the idea of grouping with skilled, reliable and competent players for either M+ runs and Normal / HC raids.

How did you find our guild? Do you know anyone in it?: Been on the same server as BoS for a long time. Dai and Fubb probably remember me from back in the day

Battle-net main character link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... s/advanced

/played on main character: 34 days

Write something cool. This is your space to make your character stand out from the crowd: I'm a fairly easy going, laid back guy who can be chatty but not spammy, happy to help out if needed, very thorough in my approach to WoW and MMO Champ, WoWHead and Mr.Robot are almost always open studying new features, upcoming changes, optomising gear and rotations, I guess once a theorycrafter always a theorycrafter!

What is your computer setup? Does it handle 20 Man raids?: i7 with GTX1080, 32GB RAM, runs 1440p at 60 FPS
Koveras

Re: HDH Application - Koveras

Postby Stormrage » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:06 pm

Kove, my brother, its been a long time. You're always welcomed in the Brotherhood. :)

Our raid team is pretty stacked up melee wise, but i'm sure we can find you a position, atm i'm at the bottom of the dps so any upgrade from my position is welcomed.

I've been super busy IRL, sorry for the late reply.
Do, or do not. There is no try ツ
Stormrage

Re: ACCEPTED - HDH Application - Koveras

Postby Koveras » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Thanks Storm, appreciate it. Been away with work for a few days and won't be on much before the end of the week but want to get the server and character transfer sorted out before Blizzard go and jack the prices up in April!!!
Koveras

Return to PvE Recruitment (Jedi core)